Adecco is currently assisting a local company in New Oxford, Pa
in their search for an experienced Maintenance Technician. This is
a contract to hire position and pay will depend on experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose Electrical/ Electronic circuit issues and make
- Diagnose Pneumatic issues and make appropriate repairs
- Diagnose PLC and Drive issues and make appropriate repairs
- Diagnose General Mechanical issues and make appropriate
- Contacts appropriate machine manufacture contacts or other
sources to aid in repair.
- Performs routine Preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Researches, Inventories and Orders parts from Manufactures
- Performs inspections of all equipment and facilities to ensure
functionality, future repair, and safety.
1. A Technical School or College Degree is preferred.
2. Minimum of two years experience in multifaceted plant
maintenance a must.
3. Sound Troubleshooting Skills
4. Working knowledge diagnosing electrical circuits and proficiency
using a Volt/Ohm meter to expedite repairs.
5. Ability to read Schematics
6. Understanding and experience with Pneumatics
7. General Mechanical Knowledge and ability
8. Experience or interest in advancing in PLC and Servo Drive
diagnosis and repair.
9. Sense of Urgency but not easily rattle: Organized, Logical,
Methodical, with a no quit attitude.
10. Willingness to get involved in complex situations. Call anyone
needed to get operational issue resolved.
11. Computer and Microsoft Office Experienced
12. Good Record Keeping Skills
13. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers.
To be considered for the position, please visit adeccousa.com, use
office code 1087 and click the "apply now" button to submit your
For more opportunities, view other jobs posted at Adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer