The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for
coordinating and supporting sales office operations in the local
branch office. The ideal candidate will have a strong service
background, attention to detail, a high understanding of
technology, amazing organizational skills and a willingness to be
part of a team. Job duties will include administrative, technology
and Company system support, processing, ordering supplies and other
administrative and customer service duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* The Sales Support Administrator will be the face of the office
and provide excellent customer services to the independently
affiliated sales agents, clients and vendors. The majority of the
duties of this position must be performed without delay as this is
a critical position affecting agents and the success of their
* The ideal candidate will be highly skilled and motivated in
both administrative and technology duties. Incumbent will be
responsible for direct support of the branch manager and branch
office operations, including but not limited to; branch accounts
payables and receivables, expense reports, coordination all office
administration tasks, including general, office and business supply
orders, equipment maintenance, preparation and processing of new
affiliation paperwork and licenses, file maintenance and general
office appearance and repair issues. The Sales Support
Administrator will also provide instruction and support on office
systems, order business cards, name badges and other miscellaneous
tasks, including zip forms, digital ink and other company
* In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to assist
independently affiliated sales associates with marketing,
advertising and technology needs. Will coordinate the on-boarding
and processing of sales associates upon affiliation with the
Company as well as provide support, service and direction on all
retention systems for the sales associates. The incumbent will
provide social media and marketing support as requested to allow
the independently affiliated sales agents to focus on the growth of
their business. Limited responsibility for the input and updates to
Company related systems (Homebase, Gateway, Trident, etc.).
* Perform variety of other administrative duties as
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Marketing experience strongly preferred.
* Two or more years' experience in a customer-centric business
environment with administrative responsibility for office
* Real Estate background preferred.
* Comfortable working on computer and computer applications with
advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of MS Publisher would be
* Proficient and skilled in social media applications including
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, company web pages, MLS
* Creative problem-solving skills.
* Strong customer service skills with excellent communication
skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to interact successfully with both internal and
external customers at all levels.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with
changing business needs in a team environment.