HR Engagement Coordinator
Company: Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community
Location: New Oxford
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community (CKV) is
currently seeking a vivacious, upbeat and positive professional to
become a part of our Human Resources team to provide employee
engagement and retention activities in support of CKV's Mission,
Vision and Values. As the HR Engagement Coordinator working at CKV,
we will provide you with opportunities to enjoy a friendly work
environment guided by Christian values.
This opening is for a full-time, day shift position.
Who We Are:
As the largest nonprofit, single-site retirement community in
Pennsylvania, Cross Keys Village is dedicated to enriching the
lives of older adults. It is our vision to be a leading innovator
offering older adults a life infused with quality and purpose. We
accomplish these goals - and more through our compassionate team of
individuals who strive every day to provide the best care and
services our community needs.
The primary focus of the HR Engagement Coordinator is to support
team member engagement through communication pathways at all
organizational levels, promoting conversations and feedback, and
improving employee access to information, communication and
engagement. The HR Engagement Coordinator is a vivacious people
person advocating for both CKV team members and the organization's
mission, vision and values. The HR Engagement Coordinator is
innovative and eager for a challenge targeted at improving and
creating engaging activities supporting culture, engagement, and
As the HR Engagement Coordinator your scope of responsibilities
will include but are not limited to:
- Providing methods for promoting and strengthening the
organization's culture and values.
- Constantly seeking to find positive things happening in the
workplace and then capitalizing on ways to promote and celebrate
these in appealing ways with team members.
- Fostering an open and transparent communication culture to
allow for sharing of knowledge, information, news and
responsibilities across CKV-TBHC through photos, newsletter(s),
internal publications and social media. Collaborating with Vice
President of Sales & Marketing to assure that publications uphold
CKV's branding and imaging standards.
- Maintaining a firm grasp over employee inclusion, morale and
engagement. Inspiring others; understanding what motivates
different team members.
- Gathering qualitative and quantitative retention data by
conducting and analyzing employee surveys.Coordinating and
conducting trainings as needed.
- Building employee networks, tasks forces and committees.
- Incorporating CKV-TBHC values into work processes, policies &
procedures, tools and recognition and rewards programs.
- Providing key assistance to developing programs that enhance
team member understanding, engagement and active participation in
evolution of CKV-TBHC culture and employer/employment
- Continually seeking cost-effective perk programs.
- Developing strategies for communicating specific changes as
needed.Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A Degree in Human
Resources is preferred.
- Two years of experience in Human Resources with a focus on
employee relations, engagement, training or related adult education
experiences and/or related business experiences required.
- Must posses excellent interpersonal and communication skills
(written & verbal) both in one-on-one or group settings.
- Ability to facilitate group training and manage difficult
participants as necessary.
- Must have the skills to make independent decisions, be
objective, and handle difficult employee issues. Initiate Crucial
Conversations to hold the team accountable when needed.
- Must have strong organizational skills, data entry, and
- Must be a team player that is adaptable to the needs of the
- Must have excellent active listening, conflict management and
- Exercise tact, diplomacy and good judgment in a highly
confidential and sensitive environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Publisher and PowerPoint) is required.Join Our Work Family:
As a team member at Cross Keys Village, you will be provided with
many benefits such as a positive work environment and comprehensive
training opportunities. Our large campus also offers you excellent
dining options, community events and much more.
If you want to become a part of our unique and friendly team, apply
to be the HR Engagement Coordinator with Cross Keys Village
Keywords: Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community, Ellicott City , HR Engagement Coordinator, Human Resources , New Oxford, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!