Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Seafood Manager is responsible to perform duties as directed
by Store Management and Administrative Management for the
successful operation of the Seafood Department. The Seafood Manager
is responsible to see that all Kennie's customers are provided with
top quality products and the best customer service available.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or General Education
Degree(GED) and two(2) to four(4) years related experience and/or
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions for
equipment, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports
and correspondence. The ability to speak effectively to our
customers and employees.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts
such as discounts, interest and percentages.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve goals set for the department in sales and gross
- Maintain supply control, payroll expenses and inventory
- Maintain transaction report: invoices, transfers, inventories,
- Follow through on correct accounting procedures: invoices,
transfers, inventories, etc.
- Responsible for ordering sufficient quantities product and
- Responsible for the quality and freshness of product with
proper rotation and temperature maintenance.
- Directs the stocking, display and rotation of the seafood in
the selling area, making sure that seasonal items, sale items and
demand items are properly displayed and with eye appeal to the
- Work with the Store Manager and Seafood Specialist in regards
to merchandising, planning and scheduling, sales trends, potential
problems and potential improvements.
- Maintain sanitation standards as established by the Company and
by State and Federal regulations.
- Responsible to see that all Seafood Department employees follow
policies and procedures as outlined by the company.
- Responsible for proper and preventative maintenance of all
company equipment in his/her department.
- Responsible to obey all safety standards as outlined by the
- Cooperate with other departments when inter-department or store
wide sales promotions take place.
- Perform other appropriate duties as directed by the Assistant
Store Manager or Store Manager. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Directly supervises 2-5 employees in the Seafood
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training
employees planning, assigning and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Kennie'sMarket'sInc, Ellicott City , Seafood Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!