Cash Office Customer Service
Company: Kennie's Market's Inc
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The--Cash Office / Customer Service--position is responsible to
perform duties as directed by the Office Manager for the successful
operation of the Front End Department and is responsible to see
that all customers are provided with the best customer service
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or General Education
Degree(GED) and three(3) to six(6) months related experience and/or
training or an equivalent combination of education and
- LANGUAGE SKILLS:-- Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence and memos.-- Ability to write
simple correspondence.-- Ability to effectively present information
in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and
other employees of this organization.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:-- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide, in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
- REASONING ABILITY:-- Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
instructions. Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to perform his/her duties within the guidelines of
established company policies, procedures and standards.
- Competent knowledge of register system, bagging procedures,
cash office policies and scan procedures.
- Responsible for the safety and security of Company assets.--
Follow established rules for securing cash (deposit security,
change order collection and put away)
- Responsible for the training of all new Cash Office, Customer
Service, Cashiers and Baggers in accordance with the Company's
- Write weekly schedule for all front end team members (office,
customer service and front end).
- Open registers in a timely manner and call for additional
cashiers and baggers for adequate coverage on the Front End
- Effectively handle all customer inquiries and complaints and
train all Front End employees to do the same.
- Assist cashiers with getting change, approval of wic checks,
price checks and answering questions.
- Assist at courtesy desk as needed.
- Monitor the cleanliness of front end, store entrance, foyer,
break rooms and restrooms.
- Complete timely performance evaluations for all front end team
- Responsible to obey all safety standards as well as loss
prevention standards as outlined by the company.
- Cooperate with fellow department associates and with other
departments when inter-departmental or store wide promotions
- Perform other duties regarding the Company as directed by the
appropriate store management.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of week ending and
month ending paperwork.
- Adheres to company uniform policy and name badge policy.
- Supervises 20-30 employees in the Front End Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include assisting with interviewing,
hiring and training employees planning, assigning and directing
work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Kennie's Market's Inc, Ellicott City , Cash Office Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!