Company: Taco Bell - Summerwood Corporation
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Shift Manager (SM) is an hourly position that serves to
assist management in routine administrative and operational tasks
within the restaurant. Focal points include:
Driving excellence in customer service
- Maintaining company standards in product and facility
- Reviewing food handling procedures
- Assessing operational processes
- The human resources responsibilities of a Shift Manager are
limited to crew training and ongoing coaching and feedback for
hourly employees. In addition, the Shift Manager may assume full
responsibility for the opening and closing of the restaurant when
management is unavailable. In these instances, the Shift Manager
maintains administrative control of the restaurant but is not
authorized to serve in a managerial capacity.
Customer Satisfaction/Product Quality
- Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations and
ensure products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Conducts periodic food safety audits.
- Provides on-going coaching and feedback to crew on customer
service, product quality and speed of service.
- Shares with the Assistant Manager day-to-day responsibility for
cash procedures such as bank deposits, making change,
opening/closing safe and verifying drawers.
- Conducts daily inventory, completes shift-to-shift food safety
audit and sets up daily control sheets.
- Reviews facility and equipment readiness.
- Monitors inventory, food preparation and order fulfillment on a
daily basis to ensure adherence to company standards.
- Monitors speed with service (SWS) performance and resolves
bottlenecks to achieve SWS goals.
- In the absence of management, responsible for food and supplies
deliveries and restaurant opening and closing.
- Provides ongoing coaching and feedback for crew employees.
- Provides hands-on training for crew in Learning Zone.
- Posts safety awareness documentation.
- Success Measures
- Shift/Weekly restaurant performance in sales, labor, ICOS and
- PRC results and OSAT scores, food safety, financial audits
- Knowledge and Skill RequirementsDelivers Excellence in Customer
ServiceIs fully aware of customer needs and ensures that they
receive quality products and service. Ensures work is to the
correct standard. Possesses extremely high standards of product
quality and speed of service and constantly monitors performance
against those standards. Possesses a strong eye for detail and
cleanliness. Presents a positive image through tidy and
professional appearance of self and other employees. Interacts with
customers in a highly effective and proactive manner. Consistently
seeks to improve the customer experience. Demonstrates and
emphasizes to others the importance of a winning customer
experience. Uses customer feedback tools and techniques in making
decisions and improving restaurant performance.
Restaurant OperationsTechnically proficient in all aspects of food
preparation, production and delivery. Displays detailed knowledge
of all key food handling/food safety procedures. Familiar with
basic restaurant equipment troubleshooting. Displays detailed
knowledge of all company product standards.
Educational Attainment/Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Equifax clearance.
- Working Conditions
Work Hours:3 10 hoursDays per Week:5 days per
weekInside/Outside:95% inside / 5% outsideExtreme
Temperatures:Ambient, near ovens and stovesNoise Level:Normal
The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not
exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current
job. The Company reserves the right to revise the job description
and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances
of the job change (for example, emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload or technical development).
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco
Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will
be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners
who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Brand: Taco Bell
Address: 1090 Carlisle St Hanover, PA - 17331
Property Description: 040063 - Hanover - carlisle st
Property Number: 040063
Keywords: Taco Bell - Summerwood Corporation, Ellicott City , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!