Sous Chef - Mount St. Mary's University
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
- Coordinate, plan, participate, and supervise the production,
preparation and presentation of food.
- Provide a safe, sanitary work environment, which conforms to
all standards and regulations and achieves profitable, competitive
- Supervise and participate in the production, preparation, and
presentation of all foods for unit as assigned by the Aramark
Executive Chef to ensure that a consistent quality product is
produced which conforms to all established standards.
- Interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and
counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, recommend
discipline as appropriate, and perform special projects and other
responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidate will possess two to three years of post-high school
education, preferably a culinary degree.
- Two to three year's experience as a Sous Chef/Chef de Cuisine
or related culinary position is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the
food profession is required; this includes experiential knowledge
required for management of people and/or problems and excellent
oral, reading and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and
operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include
evenings and weekends.
Keywords: Aramark, Ellicott City , Sous Chef - Mount St. Mary's University, Hospitality & Tourism , Emmitsburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!