Occupational Therapist I: Pediatric Caseload - Herr's Ridge Rehab
Company: WellSpan Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description:Under general supervision, provides occupational
therapy services at an entry to intermediate skills level to
individual patients according to the principles and practices of
occupational therapy. Directs patient participation in selected
tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance; facilitates
the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation
This position is for a pediatric caseload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates patient using evidence based evaluation techniques.
- Plans individualized occupational therapy program with a
variety of sensorimotor, educational, recreational and social
activities based on the individual's physical capacity,
intelligence level, and interests/goals.
- Provides instructions in therapeutic procedures to be continued
by the patient.
- Coordinates occupational therapy activities in collaboration
with the other members of the interdisciplinary team to facilitate
achievement of goals established.
- Conducts or participates in training medical and nursing
personnel in occupational therapy techniques and objectives.
- Utilizes safe patient handling techniques for all patient
transfers, lifts and positioning.
- Provides supervision of COTAs and Rehab Aides as required by PA
- Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Courses:
- Graduate of an accredited program in occupational therapy
- Required Certification:
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- BLS certification
- Minimum Experience Required:
Keywords: WellSpan Health, Ellicott City , Occupational Therapist I: Pediatric Caseload - Herr's Ridge Rehab, Healthcare , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!