Home Infusion RN- Per Diem
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Key responsibilities for this position include:
* Provide high-quality, skilled, in-home Infusion therapy (most
often prescribed weekly. Anticipated infusion time is 1 hour).
* Complete visit specific nursing documentation and submit to
EVERSANA Life Sciences.
* Provide focused clinical education and support to patients,
family and caregivers, as appropriate.
* Establish the prescribed visit/infusion timeline in conjunction
with the patient and/or caregiver's availability. Communicate with
the patient and/or caregiver directly regarding visit
* Reconcile medications and supplies to ensure availability for
* Communicate with prescribing physician, EVERSANA Clinical Nurse
Coordinator and Pharmacists any and all significant changes (ex.
Dose or infusion changes, compliance issues, patient overall
condition, issues of therapy tolerance) while strictly adhering to
EVERSANA HIPAA regulations
* Participate in on-going quality improvement initiatives (ex.
On-site visits accompanied by an nurse surveyor, documentation
review, patient surveys, and other measurement/analysis tools).
Requirements for this position:
* A current, active and unrestricted RN license in your state
* Professional Liability Insurance (greater or equal to
$1mil/occurrence and $1mil/aggregate)
* Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers certification
* Completion of background check and drug screen
* Completion of EVERSANA provided training.
* Contractually required to shield patient's protected health
* Access to and ability to operate private and secured computer,
internet, email, telephone and voicemail
* Analytical, critical-thinking and interpersonal communication
* Recent IV therapy experience, required.
* Competence and comfort in responding to emergencies, severe
allergic reactions and/or anaphylaxis.
* Recent home care experience, preferred.
* Critical care nursing experience, preferred
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient's best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime
to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful,
and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
EVERSANA--- is the leading independent provider of global services
to the life science industry. The company's integrated solutions
are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the
product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for
patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company
serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups
and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science
solutions for a healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA,
Eversana provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Eversana, Ellicott City , Home Infusion RN- Per Diem, Healthcare , Gettysburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!