Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Whatever your needs are, the Director will work with you to
create a schedule that works for you!We have Full-time, Part-time,
and Per Diem Licensed Practical Nursing opportunities open now in
the Adams County, PA area. Flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great
work/life balance. Join us today!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Licensed Practical Nurse
- Making home visits to clients living in designated
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a
state-of-the-art touch pad tablet. Qualifications of a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN):
- A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable experience as an
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
sponsor-RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its
associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Ellicott City , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health, Healthcare , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!