Radiographer II - WellSpan Health and Surgery Center - Hanover
Company: WellSpan Health
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Description:Under the general supervision of the department
supervisor and the direct supervision of the Radiologist, performs
routine and specialized diagnostic and technical radiographic
procedures at an intermediate or beginning specialist skill
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs radiographic examinations.
- Performs diagnostic procedures in one of the following
specialty areas: routine mammography and breast biopsies;operating
room procedures (includes overhead, fluoroscopic and portable C-arm
procedures); or trauma procedures requiring use of specialized
trauma equipment and techniques.
- Schedule cases to coordinate with other patient examinations.
- Positions and transfers patients safely and comfortably and
explains basic procedure.
- Immobilizes patients as necessary and practices radiation
- Associate's Degree from an accredited program in radiologic
- Registration/license as required; certification in appropriate
specialty as required
- BCLS certification
- 2 - 3 years experience
Keywords: WellSpan Health, Ellicott City , Radiographer II - WellSpan Health and Surgery Center - Hanover, Healthcare , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!