Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: HomeCentris Healthcare
Location: New Windsor
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYThis Position is located in Carroll
County, Carroll county Residents encouragedto applyThe Certified
Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to
clients, in their home, as directed by the client specific care
plan. The Certified Nursing Assistant delivers services in
courteous and efficient manner with the goal of achieving maximum
independence for the client and providing a safe alternative to
institutional care settings.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND
- Assists clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) as instructed by
the Nurse Case Manager and the client specific care plan.
- Activities of Daily Living may include, but are not limited to,
bathing and personal hygiene, assistance with dressing and
grooming, eating, mobility, and toileting.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living may include, but are
not limited to, meal preparation and planning, light housekeeping,
errands, accompaniment to appointments, and assistance with
communication such as the use of the telephone.
- Medication administration may not be performed by anyone other
than an appropriately licensed individual(ie. CMT) and only with
the appropriate supervision and delegation of a Registered
- Takes an active role on the interdisciplinary team and
participates in the development of client care plan.
- Promptly reports any observed or discovered changes in client
condition to appropriate agency staff.
- Maintains client safety at all times.
- Performs duties as instructed and with a focus on proper
technique to minimize risk of personal injury.
- Communicates with agency staff any change in schedule, client
request, or complaint.
- Submits all appropriate documentation in accordance with agency
policy and appropriate regulations.
- Maintains accurate timekeeping in accordance with agency policy
and applicable regulations.
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean.Completes
annual education requirements.
- Maintains regulatory requirements including current nursing
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.Reports to work
on time, every time and as scheduled, completes work within
- Wears identification while on duty, uses time system
correctly.Completes in-services and returns in a timely
- Attends annual review and department in-services, as
scheduled.Attends staff meetings as required.
- Represents the agency in a positive and professional
manner.Actively participates in performance improvement and
continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Complies with all agency policies regarding ethical business
practices.Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the
Keywords: HomeCentris Healthcare, Ellicott City , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , New Windsor, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!