Ultrasound Technologist II - Gettysburg Hospital - PRN
Company: WellSpan Health
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Description:Under general supervision, performs routine and
advanced diagnostic ultrasound procedures at an intermediate to
beginning specialist skill level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all ultrasound techniques and examinations such as,
abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, obstetric and gynecology
scans, small parts and neonatal head scans, vascular exams, and
assist with interventional procedures.
- Schedules cases to coordinate with other patient examinations.
- Positions and transfers patients safely and comfortably and
explains basic procedure.
- Selects proper technical factors on an individual patient
- Selects and operates equipment as needed to perform required
- Maintains equipment in efficient operating order; performs
preventative maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis; contacts
outside service for major malfunctions.
- Prepares and maintains written documentation as required by the
profession and the department.
- Knowledge and use of digital image storage system PACS.Job
accountabilities specific to the WellSpan Medical Group/Maternal
- Direct patients to rooms and obtain vitals of
- Associate's Degree from an accredited program in ultrasound
- 2 - 3 years experience
- Registration/license as required; Basic Life Support (BLS)
Keywords: WellSpan Health, Ellicott City , Ultrasound Technologist II - Gettysburg Hospital - PRN, Healthcare , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!