Ultrasound Technologist II - WellSpan Surgery and Health Center - Hanover
Company: WellSpan York Hospital
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Under general supervision, performs routine and advanced diagnostic
ultrasound procedures at an intermediate to beginning specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all ultrasound techniques and examinations such as,
abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, obstetric and gynecology
scans, small parts and neonatal head scans, vascular exams, and
assist with interventional procedures.
- Schedule cases to coordinate with other patient
- Positions and transfers patients safely and comfortably and
explains basic procedure.
- Selects proper technical factors on an individual patient
- Selects and operates equipment as needed to perform required
- Maintains equipment in efficient operating order; performs
preventative maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis; contacts
outside service for major malfunctions.
- Prepares and maintains written documentation as required by the
profession and the department.
- Knowledge and use of digital image storage system PACS.
- Associate's Degree from an accredited program in ultrasound
- Registration/license (RDMS)as required; Basic Life Support
(BLS) certification required
- 2 3 years experience required
Fraud Notice: Please be aware of potentially fraudulent job
postings on other websites or suspicious recruiting email or text
messages that attempt to collect your confidential information. If
you are concerned that an offer of employment with WellSpan Health
might be a scam, please verify by searching for the job posting on
or contact us at .
Keywords: WellSpan York Hospital, Ellicott City , Ultrasound Technologist II - WellSpan Surgery and Health Center - Hanover, Healthcare , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!