Manager, Fulfillment Center Human Resources
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Our Opportunity:Chewy is currently recruiting for a Human
Resources Manager at one of our fulfillment centers. This position
is responsible for overseeing and managing a Fulfillment Center
Human Resources department. If you are looking for a position in
which no two days are the same, team members are a valued asset and
you look at employee engagement as a high priority this position is
for you. Chewy is a growing organization and we need an HR Leader
to join our team. What youll do:
- Lead team responsible for performance management, employee
engagement and talent development.
- Assist management staff in resolution of issues and
- Assists with training as needed by training team; owns
orientation and onboarding.
- Facilitate compensation programs. Implement compensation plans
supported by the research of local market data for positions,
evaluate job levels to ensure compensation programs remain
- Administer workers compensation program: investigate all
injuries, first aid and near misses, and work with plant management
to reduce all three.
- Recommend/administer discipline when warranted. Assist
supervisors/fulfillment center management with disciplinary
- Handle benefits administration.
- Develop/update job descriptions, rules, procedures and
- Participate in facility safety and meetings, including, but not
limited to, safety committee meetings and accident
investigations.What youll need:
- BA/BS required (Business Administration, Human Resources or
related study preferred. Experience in a similar warehouse
environment or a combination of education-training and experience
will be considered.
- 5 plus years in an HR partnership role ideally within a
fulfillment or distribution center or busy work environment with
proven track record of success.
- 2-3 years experience managing a HR Team.
- Proven record of strategic partnerships which enhance the HR
- Excellent written, verbal, public presentation /communication
skills and strong interpersonal skills required.
- Able to work effectively with a wide range of personnel.
- Strong employee relations background. Chewy is committed to
equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of
all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with
Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious
accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact
information regarding information collected from job applicants and
how we use it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy.com, Ellicott City , Manager, Fulfillment Center Human Resources, Executive , Aspers, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!