Junior Assistant Manager - Management Development
Company: Highland Management Group
Location: Ellicott City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Highland
Management Group is looking for talented professionals to join our
team. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment
that fosters creativity. We have a fun, casual atmosphere centered
on individuals with one common goal...GROWTH!
Junior Assistant Managers are responsible for all marketing and
field advertising. This includes all planning, coordinating, and
execution of the marketing campaigns. This position is critical in
planning and facilitating daily marketing campaigns regionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and Logistics
- Manage promotions and strategy in conjunction with
- Coordinate promotions staff
- Oversee the distribution of promotional materials
- Responsible for territory mapping for local promotions
Team Skills & Communication:
- Take a responsible role as a team leader
- Maintain regular & efficient communication.
- Document minutes/actions from meetings attended.
- Develop & train new team members and advise management on
- Ability to lead as well as follow and execute instructions
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work
- Must be solution-driven
- Must be able to have FUN
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree preferred, however, we are willing
and eager to train the right individual.
- Please note- This is an entry-level position and we provide all
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Highland Management Group, Ellicott City , Junior Assistant Manager - Management Development, Executive , Ellicott City, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!