EllicottCityRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Ellicott City jobs

Medical Office Manager, Abbottstown, PA area

Company: Lana Staffing Service
Location: Abbottstown
Posted on: November 22, 2021

Job Description:

Medical Office Manager, Abbottstown, PA area
Will oversee 22 employees. Office has 3 doctors, 1 ophthalmologist, 2 optometrists
EMR software MEDINFORMATIX
Billing knowledge a plus, but not necessary but helpful
Ability to review and code surgical charges to ensure accurate and timely filing.
Work closely with collections in coordinating efforts regarding appeals, denials, re submissions, and inquires related to determination of payment.
Working knowledge of insurance carriers and precertification procedures.
Verify billing claims information for all insurance claims including PIP and workers compensation.
Proficient in computers as well as electronic claims submission and rejection reports.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Working knowledge of ICD-9/10 codes and CPT codes as well as government and other payer billing and collections rules and regulations.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In and out of network experience
Computer software they will work on? medinformatix, navinet
Office hours are Mon & Tues 8:30 to 4:40, Wed 8:30-6, Thurs 8:30 -5; Friday 8:30 -2,
Benefits: PTO, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance. Dr. contributes about 70% of the health insurance premium and the remaining 30% depends on which plan the employee chooses. 401k with a match at 3% of employee contribution. Cafeteria plan available through Allstate option for dental insurance, disability, life insurance. Salary commensurate with experience

Keywords: Lana Staffing Service, Ellicott City , Medical Office Manager, Abbottstown, PA area, Executive , Abbottstown, Maryland

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Maryland jobs by following @recnetMD on Twitter!

Ellicott City RSS job feeds