Company: Cornerstone Consulting Organization, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: Manufacturing EngineerLocation: Hanover, PA +
Gettysburg, PADuration: Direct HireIndustry:
Welding/ManufacturingSalary: $75k-$80k/yr. (Based on
Experience)Position Overview: The Manufacturing Engineer Plans,
initiates, and performs manufacturing activities for major projects
as well as develops and maintains manufacturing processes
associated with the specific product lines and machine equipment.
This person will direct supporting personnel on projects.Duties &
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Develops/implements new processes as well as maintains existing
processes with Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost optimization.
Prepare supporting documentation to substantiate said changes to
- Ensures EH&S considerations during design and/or making
significant changes to facility.
- Design, plan and layout plant systems, equipment, workstations,
and facilities based upon general concepts/requirements minimizing
required floor space. Work with Maintenance and/or outside
contractors on the electrical, ventilation, and compressed air
requirements for such areas.
- Update computer system (SAP/PC Based) to make changes to
processes and routings.
- Participate with multi-functional teams to solve production
- Must be a team worker, self-motivated, innovative, have
well-disciplined engineering habits and be able to communicate
clearly and concisely-both written and verbally.
- Specify OEM's equipment that would improve processes,
productivity, and quality. Prepare substantiating documentation to
support installation of said equipment.
- Coordinate installation of equipment with participating
departments, outside vendors and contractors.
- Start-up and trouble-shoot new or redesigned equipment. Provide
training to operators and maintenance personnel.
- Oversee the functionality of systems including, but not limited
to, compressed air, dust collection, HVAC, wastewater and the
- Work with Quality, R&D and Manufacturing to resolve/improve
quality issues with products.QualificationsEducation Requirements
- BA or BS degree in engineering discipline.Technical
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and Windows XP or newer
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel,
- AutoCAD Light + SolidWorks strongly preferred
- Knowledge of experience with Safety and Technical training
programs in a manufacturing setting.Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience as an engineer in a
manufacturing or related industry preferred or successful
completion of college accredited internship.
- Union experience STRONGLY preferred
- 2D drawing experience
Keywords: Cornerstone Consulting Organization, LLC, Ellicott City , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!