Special Education Teacher's Assistant - Ellicott City, MD
Company: Pediatric Developmental Services
Location: Ellicott City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) is seeking to hire a
full-time Special Education Teacher's Assistant. Are you passionate
about helping all students reach their potential? Do you love
working in a bright, active, positive environment? Are you
interested in joining an organization devoted to helping all
children succeed? If so, this may be the position for you!This
teaching position comes with a competitive salary and generous
benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with company
- IRA with company matchingSpecial Education Teacher's Assistant
- Support and maintain classroom policies.
- Tutor individual students, reinforcing instruction as directed
by the teacher.
- Provide support to the teacher by distributing and collecting
paper and supplies.
- Assist students by providing proper examples, emotional
support, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Assist in monitoring students as directed.
- Confer, as needed, with teachers concerning programs and
materials to meet student needs.
- Participate in meetings and in-service training programs as
- Perform other duties as assigned.ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR
TEAM?Do you have strong communication skills? Are you
self-motivated? Are you patient and willing to problem solve? Can
you easily connect with children and their parents? If so, you may
be perfect for this position!If you feel that would be right for
this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute,
mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information.
We look forward to meeting you!ABOUT PEDIATRIC DEVELOPMENTAL
SERVICESPediatric Developmental Services (PDS) provides the
nation's public school districts, charter schools, and communities
at large with highly qualified teachers & pediatric therapists,
including speech, occupational, and physical therapists. At PDS, we
want to make a difference in the lives of children. From finding
and training the best pediatric therapists to partnering them with
the right schools and clinics in need, PDS supports win-win
initiatives for all. From speech-language therapy to school
psychology, our children deserve the best care possible, and at
PDS, we make that happen.We know that every one of our employees is
essential in our mission to make a difference in the lives of
children. This is why we also offer competitive compensation and
Keywords: Pediatric Developmental Services, Ellicott City , Special Education Teacher's Assistant - Ellicott City, MD, Education / Teaching , Ellicott City, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!