Unit Secretary- GNA
Company: Lorien Health Services
Location: Mount Airy
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join the award winning Lorien Team and experience first-hand,
why we are more than a nursing home and assisted living company! We
offer various career opportunities in an unexpected environment,
competitive pay commensurate with experience, a wide variety of
benefits as well as a positive work environment with a fully
committed "care forward" giving team. So, what are you waiting for?
Apply today!We believe you will make a difference.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree is required
- Exceptional knowledge of medical terminology and hospital
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy
in accordance with HIPAA procedures
- Strong written and communication skills when speaking with
patients and physicians
- Protect residents by adhering to infection control and
isolation procedures and following reporting procedures.
- GNA and/or Med-Tech certification- caregiving experience
- Employee Discounts
- Earn points and earn rewards
- Grow with Lorien's Career Ladder program. We pay for your
- Internal growth - Leadership promotes from Lorien team
- Web-based scheduling (pick-up shifts directly from your
phone)Full Time Benefits
- Generous PTO: 80 hours of vacation, 40 hours of sick (accrual
- Personal Days
- 7 Paid Major Holidays - Double time paid when worked.
- Aetna Medical Package
- Tuition AssistanceCompensation
- Overtime Pay
- Cost of Living Increases - AnnuallyLorien Mount Airy is located
right off Interstate 70 in Carroll County, MD and within close
proximity of Frederick, Howard, and Montgomery Counties. In fact,
the Town of Mount Airy encompasses portions of all four counties!
This makes for a quick and easy commute from many directions.Our
facility includes assisted living, long-term care, and skilled
nursing/sub-acute rehabilitations. We also have ventilator care
with a respiratory therapist on-site.If you feel that you would be
right candidate for this job, please fill out our 3-minute,
mobile-friendly "one and done" application. We look forward to
meeting you!Lorien Health Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lorien Health Services, Ellicott City , Unit Secretary- GNA, Administration, Clerical , Mount Airy, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!