Company: Management & Training Corporation
Location: Mount Airy
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Reports to the finance and administration director. Responsible for
performing a variety of clerical and administrative duties which
require extreme discretion, in compliance with government and
1. Receive telephone calls and visitors; handle routine matters
personally and route non-routine business to proper staff for
2. Maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
3. Act as liaison between director and other center and
4. Maintain correspondence control log, receive incoming and
outgoing mail and follow-up on dates for action items.
5. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual
compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student.
Prepare related reports.
6. Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties;
preparation of special reports, type and distribute meeting
minutes, maintain files and records, statistical data, make travel
arrangements, etc. as required.
7. Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards
for a work environment.
8. Enter information into CIS, EIS and other automated system as
9. Prepare special reports as directed.
10. Demonstrate alignment with a clear understanding of the mission
of Job Corps.
11. Occasionally requires physical exertion to manually lift, move,
pull, push, or carry materials or objects.
12. Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff
and other center customers.
13. Participate in student employability programs and
14. Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps Zero Tolerance
15. Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling
appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and
monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through
16. Maintain accountability of students and property; adhere to
17. Cultivate and maintain a climate on center which is free of
harassment, intimidation and disrespect to provide a safe place for
staff and students to work and learn.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as
assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and three years related
experience. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal
communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid
drivers license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Ellicott City , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Mount Airy, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!